World's Greatest Picnic World's Greatest Picnic

This spot does what?

The end was hilarious, it totally made up for the entire crappy starting.

Good Work

The Battlefield IV The Battlefield IV

Freakin' amazing

This was awesome, I got just one question: HOW MANY LAYERS DID THAT TAKE? LIKE, A MILLION?

SSM - The Building Jumper SSM - The Building Jumper

Gah!

it was a waste of your time, and mine. especially mine. you owe 30 seconds of my life back.

Bob-The-Cheese responds:

Yes, yes I probably do. Aww who am I kidding? you would have only wasted them anyway. I'm not sure why it got through either... I was young... leave me alone...

Star Wars Gangsta Rap: SE Star Wars Gangsta Rap: SE

This is amazing!

This is the greatest flash music video i have ever seen, much better than the first one!

and yeah, I instantly recognized the Beastie Boys style you incorporated in there. I could see Mike D as Luke any day.

Good job!

Lobster Pencil 2 Lobster Pencil 2

That rocked.

I loved this, this is going on my favourites. I really got things from this, my mind really went places with this, it was so well planned, so methodical yet random....

I loved it.

q*bert. yay! q*bert. yay!

This was cool

Haha, that really brought me back to my Atari days.. oh the nostalgia..

Dream Log: June '04 Dream Log: June '04

NOt bad!

Good job, you obviosly spent some time on this. Good submission, I enjoyed it alot.

Draw Like A Pro Draw Like A Pro

ooooh! morphing!

The drawings were good in all, like, really good, but, for very bad drawer people lik eme, i need uhh.. more in depths steps.. like, 50 steps. per person.

i liked how you can just keep clicking the button and they morph. that was fun.

Wormageddon Wormageddon

I noticed something!

I don't believe that all the worms have the same singing voice.

Other than that, it was ok.

From the Inside From the Inside

Dude, this was amazing

Great song, great rendition. Animation was great, your drawing style fits the mood perfectly, and well, it was thoroughly planned and executed with authority.

Well done.