The Ball the game The Ball the game

Not bad

It's a catchy concept, but you have to make the cursor unable to escape the window. Also, you should have a "back to menu" button on your "The Ball" movie.

Neat concept, not thought out well. Hope to see a revision soon.

Quantum Foam Quantum Foam

Neato

I don't think Schrodinger would have appreciated you making his cat look like a rat. Although it is a cute rat in any case.

Excellent job!

SOULMECH - Shinobu SOULMECH - Shinobu

Pretty good.,

I liked this game, but it lacked something.. i dont know exactly what it si, but it lacked something, becasue it only held my attention through the first stage.

btw, maybe there should be a more comprehensive tutorial, cuz i had no idea what i was doing for a little while, especially with the power up thinger in the lower right corner.

looking forward to a sequel!

Peggy Hill Soundboard Peggy Hill Soundboard

Well, uhh..

Just wondering why you would make a Peggy Hill soundboard.. doesnt seem to be a very good soundboard character.

Also, the sound quality of your sounds really sucks. Sounds like you downloaded the episodes and put your PC mic up to the speakers as they played.

CrazyLegs07 responds:

Because Peggy Hill is very funny, if you get the sense of humor. I am not that much of a hick to download the episodes. bUT, you can go suck my hairy balls

What's Her Bra Size?:Quiz What's Her Bra Size?:Quiz

Meh, not bad..

Not really original, and i dont know half these peopel, and i cant guess from memory, and that black bar was in the way.

so yeah. meh.

simsi deluxe simsi deluxe

Cool

It was pretty good, got to level 9 first try.

when the thing thinger gets near the bottom or the top, it kinda freezes though.

what does twac mean? and i died form hitting a big nothing and it was like ONIMUSIA! or sumthing like that.

pretty good though

Beach Invasion Beach Invasion

Hmm

A little more effort maybe. And yeah, you spelled "invasion" wrong at the start. And, where the hell is the beach? I see the sun and the frozen depths of outer space, i see no beach.

KeyBoard Games KeyBoard Games

Not bad at all!

One suggestion I have.... make a little timer for it .

Good game, nice concept

the skullkid the skullkid

Awesome!

This thing is great man, i love it!

Cone Crazy Cone Crazy

Nice piece of work!

Hey, this is a nice game, very complete.

btw, I got 510 my first try, is that any good?