World's Greatest Picnic World's Greatest Picnic

This spot does what?

The end was hilarious, it totally made up for the entire crappy starting.

Good Work

The Battlefield IV The Battlefield IV

Freakin' amazing

This was awesome, I got just one question: HOW MANY LAYERS DID THAT TAKE? LIKE, A MILLION?

SSM - The Building Jumper SSM - The Building Jumper

Gah!

it was a waste of your time, and mine. especially mine. you owe 30 seconds of my life back.

Bob-The-Cheese responds:

Yes, yes I probably do. Aww who am I kidding? you would have only wasted them anyway. I'm not sure why it got through either... I was young... leave me alone...

The Ball the game The Ball the game

Not bad

It's a catchy concept, but you have to make the cursor unable to escape the window. Also, you should have a "back to menu" button on your "The Ball" movie.

Neat concept, not thought out well. Hope to see a revision soon.

Quantum Foam Quantum Foam

Neato

I don't think Schrodinger would have appreciated you making his cat look like a rat. Although it is a cute rat in any case.

Excellent job!

SOULMECH - Shinobu SOULMECH - Shinobu

Pretty good.,

I liked this game, but it lacked something.. i dont know exactly what it si, but it lacked something, becasue it only held my attention through the first stage.

btw, maybe there should be a more comprehensive tutorial, cuz i had no idea what i was doing for a little while, especially with the power up thinger in the lower right corner.

looking forward to a sequel!

Outcast in Space Outcast in Space

A great piece

I really enjoyed this track. The beats are tight and flow smoothly together, the drumbeat fits in nicely, and its overall pretty good.

A couple things though. I noticed that the volume jumps around sporatically at times (really quiet here, then really loud, etc.) and that kinda diminishes listening pleasure (how else do you put it?) Also, i don't know if it's just my speakers or what, but about halfway through the track I started heraing some massive weird feedback static stuff. It might be my speakers though.

Overall, pretty good. I voted a 4 on it, keep it up.

Cakes and Pies Ft. Big C Cakes and Pies Ft. Big C

Strange, but good

Nice beat, very original. I liked it thoroughly, except that "hwahhh!" sound thing at the end of the weird cuts is really annoyign and not mixed well. EQ that thing or get rid of it, and it will be perfect.